Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was extremely excited to order and receive the Matfer Mandoline and get started cooking and putting up this summers bountiful harvest. I was just as disappointed to learn that this model does not come with the Pusher/Handle/Guard as seen in the picture nor does the posting verbally tell you that the Pusher/Handle/Guard is not included.
On the Matfer website they sell the same Mandoline with or without the Pusher/Handle/Guard and also note that in the text of the Product, It would be great if Amazon did the same.
I couldn't find the Pusher/Handle/Guard on the Amazon website so I had to buy it from a competitor.
Non-the less, I'm very happy with the product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Matfer 215001 Mandoline Vegetable Slicer
THE MATFER Stainless Steel MANDOLINE has been designed to be easy to use: It has one handle to hold in position during the chef's work, a smooth inclined plane, a perfect adjustment of the blades by milled nuts (6) and one adjustable foot. With the concept of the blade holders delivered with the Matfer Mandoline, you easily switch from 10 to 60 blades (4) (including 38 combination) in a few seconds and revert to the embossed or plain central blades (2) in a simple operation. After a long period of usage, you can sharpen the knives and correct the play of the blades for more precise cuts. Is easy to clean: No more screws and nooks anywhere to catch food. Each part is smooth and quick to dismantle. THE MATFER Stainless Steel MANDOLINE pusher does not limit the size of your vegetables and avoids waste by creating fewer vegetable heels. Comes with combinations of 30, 20, 10 (including 38 or 60) blades, carver and waffle. Please note: model 215001 does not include a pusher, sold separately.
Click here for more information about Matfer 215001 Mandoline Vegetable Slicer
No comments:
Post a Comment