Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this mandoline in particular, because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I wasn't sure I would use. It turned out I really like it! I've used it to cut things as hard as sweet potatoes and slightly under-ripe mangos and as soft as ripe bananas. The bananas were trickier, as they had to be cut a little more slowly to keep from crushing them, but they turned out beautifully! I recently bought a dehydrator so have cut bananas for banana chips and they turned out perfectly uniform and the mandoline made the process go very quickly. The only disadvantages to bananas in particular is that they don't fit the protective handle that comes with the mandoline, so I had to be VERY careful.
Which leads me to mention that blaming the item when you cut yourself is like blaming a knife for being too sharp. If the mandoline blades weren't sharp, it wouldn't work and consumers would be dissatisfied with the product. It is our responsibility to be careful and take the precautions necessary to make sure we don't get cut. Oh, and by the way, I HAVE cut myself with this mandoline...when I wasn't using the protective handle because the item was too large and didn't fit it. MY fault completely!
I'm very satisfied with this mandoline. I may upgrade in the future now that I know I will use it and enjoy it, but this is a great starter!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Progressive International Multi Slicer
4 Piece, Plastic & Stainless Steel, Multi Slicer, Thick Or Thin Slice & Thick Or Thin Julienne, Includes Slicer, Finger Guard & Four Slicing Options, White & Green.
Click here for more information about Progressive International Multi Slicer
No comments:
Post a Comment